The online Workforce Leadership & Development undergraduate degree at Appalachian
Lead in your workplace and take your career to the next level with the Career and Technical Education online degree, with a concentration in Workforce Leadership and Development.
This flexible, transfer-friendly program accepts a variety of previous coursework, including associate of applied science degrees. The program is designed to work with all industries and capitalize on your goals and content experience and provide the necessary workforce leadership and career skills needed to lead, educate and improve your profession.
Immerse yourself in areas such as corporate training, business management development, information technology, finance, organizational development, consultation and total quality management.
As a graduate, you will be able to progress in your current employment, begin an entrepreneurial venture or explore new career pathways.
App State Online: Change your future.
Interested in learning more?
Join us for an App State Online Information Session.
- Career facilitator/manager/specialist
- Career counselor
- Corporate trainer
- Workforce education director
- Click for course information
- Up to 24 hours of elective credit (including military credit) may be transferable to this program
You may enter this program as a first-year or transfer student.
- If you have 0-23 credit hours, review First-Year Admission Requirements.
- If you have 24 credit hours or more, review Transfer Admission Requirements. Visit our transfer equivalency course search to see how your previous coursework transfers to Appalachian.
Visit our transfer equivalency course search to see how your previous coursework transfers to Appalachian.
Before you graduate, you must also have met Appalachian’s General Education requirements.