The online Graduate Certificate in International Leadership at Appalachian
The Graduate Certificate in International Leadership at Appalachian targets leaders from the education, government and corporate sectors who are looking to prepare themselves and their organizations to excel in today’s competitive global environment.
This certificate will help you become a better leader in an increasingly international economy by helping you learn how to work with those outside your own cultural boundaries. You will grow in abilities to develop crucial global leadership competencies in yourself and your organization.
International faculty co-teach in this program, bringing their students and their perspectives into a diverse, robust online classroom. You will be working on project-based assignments with students in international universities to solve real-world problems.
App State Online: Keep your life… Change your future.
- Senior management
- Policy makers
- Completion time: two semesters, fall and spring
- Coursework will be delivered primarily in an asynchronous format due to time zones
- There will be opportunities to meet your international cohort online
- Earn this certificate while working on Appalachian’s Ed.D.
Eligibility and application requirements
- Meet Graduate School admission criteria
- Applicants must hold a master’s degree from an accredited college or university or be currently enrolled in a graduate program in business, communication, education, leadership or other related field in which international work is desirable.
- Completed online application to graduate school
- Application fee
- Official (sealed or electronic) transcripts from each college or university (other than Appalachian) attended in the last five years (other than Appalachian)