The online Graduate Certificate in International Leadership at App State
The Graduate Certificate in International Leadership at Appalachian targets leaders from the education, government and corporate sectors who are looking to prepare themselves and their organizations to excel in today’s competitive global environment.
This certificate will help you become a better leader in an increasingly international economy by helping you learn how to work with those outside your own cultural boundaries. You will grow in abilities to develop crucial global leadership competencies in yourself and your organization.
International faculty co-teach in this program, bringing their students and their perspectives into a diverse, robust online classroom. You will be working on project-based assignments with students in international universities to solve real-world problems.
App State Online: Change your future.
- Senior management
- Policy makers
- Completion time: two semesters, fall and spring
- Coursework will be delivered primarily in an asynchronous format due to time zones
- There will be opportunities to meet your international cohort online
- Earn this certificate while working on Appalachian’s Ed.D.
- Click for course information
Note: Not all courses listed may be delivered to App State Online students. Refer curriculum questions to the program contact.
Eligibility and application requirements
- Meet Graduate School admission criteria
- Applicants must hold a master’s degree from an accredited college or university or be currently enrolled in a graduate program in business, communication, education, leadership or other related field in which international work is desirable.
- Completed online application to graduate school
- Application fee
- Official transcripts must be submitted showing any completed degrees and transcripts showing any coursework completed at institutions other than Appalachian in the last five years (other than Appalachian)
- Personal statement
- Three references