Need to brush up on skills or gain certification to advance in your field? The graduate certificate programs offered through App State Online connect you with the resources you need.
These flexible programs are packed to deliver the skills and certifications you need to excel, with completion in as little as one year.
Explore our options below.
Graduate Certificate Programs
- Aging, Health, and Society Certificate - Online
- Appalachian Studies Certificate - Online
- Autism Spectrum Disorders Certificate - Hybrid
- Instructional Technology Facilitation Certificate - Online
- Instructional Technology Leadership Graduate Certificate - Online
- International Leadership Graduate Certificate - Online
- Middle and Secondary Teaching Graduate Certificate - Online
- New Media Literacies and Global Perspectives Certificate - Online
- Nursing Education Graduate Certificate - Online
- Online Learning and Professional Development Graduate Certificate - Online
- Public Health Nutrition Practice Graduate Certificate - Online
- Reading Education Graduate Certificate - Hybrid
- School Leadership Graduate Certificate - Online
- Sociology Graduate Certificate - Online
App State Online: Local Connections
Appalachian State University reserves the right to cancel the start of any App State Online program due to the lack of sufficient, sustainable enrollment (typically 15 for graduate programs and 18 for undergraduate programs). In the event of a cancellation for insufficient enrollment, application fees will be refunded. Refunds will also be issued for any tuition and fees paid by applicants. These refund policies apply only to canceled programs. When program starts are delayed, students may opt for a refund or apply their application to the new semester. If you have any questions concerning this policy, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.