The Hybrid Graduate Certificate in Austism Spectrum Disorders at Appalachian
Develop a deeper understanding of behavioral health with Appalachian State’s innovative, hybrid Autism Spectrum Disorders Graduate Certificate. Grow personally and professionally as you explore the unique opportunities available for educating and helping those in need.
The focused curriculum is designed to prepare you to effectively work with children and students across the autism spectrum. Providing a safe and thorough intervention for those with autism iis paramount, and this program will provide you with skills and tools to help those with autism spectrum disorders, which is the fastest growing disability group.
Whether you are a special educator, a P-12 teacher, a concerned family member or an advocate, this certificate gives you critical knowledge and practical skills to help you address a disorder that is estimated to affect at least 1.5 million Americans. Demand is high for trained professionals.
App State Online: Keep your life… Change your future.
- Some online elements will be integrated
- Completion time: 1 year
- Click for course information.
(Note: Not all courses listed may be delivered to App State Online students. Refer curriculum questions to the program contact.)
Eligibility and application requirements
- hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Meet Graduate School admission criteria
- Completed online application to graduate school
- Application fee
- Official (sealed or electronic) transcript from each college or university attended (other than Appalachian)
Note: Test scores are not required for this program.