The Online Learning and Professional Development Graduate Certificate at Appalachian
Appalachian State University’s Graduate Certificate in Online Learning and Professional Development will expand your knowledge of learning technologies, helping you stay current on workforce trends to maintain a competitive edge.
If you are looking to advance your career in web-based learning environments, this program will help you gain invaluable skills necessary for building online learning and training environments in education, business or a variety of other industries. Customize your learning to include other areas of interest in educational media and become part of a learning community.
App State Online: Change your future.
- Online course developer
- Corporate trainer
All 18 hours of certificate credit transfers to the master's degree. If you are a prospective MA applicant, you should formally apply to the degree program prior to reaching nine hours.
- This program blends synchronous (set meeting times in an online classroom) and asynchronous (with coursework completed on your schedule) courses
- Completion time: one year
- Click for course information
(Note: Not all courses listed may be delivered to App State Online students. Refer curriculum questions to the program contact.)
Eligibility and application requirements
- hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum 2.7 GPA
- Meet Graduate School admission criteria
- Completed online application to graduate school
- Application fee
- Official transcripts must be submitted showing any completed degrees and transcripts showing any coursework completed at institutions other than Appalachian in the last five years
Note: Test scores are not required for this program.