The Graduate Certificate in Strategic Communication at Appalachian
Learn to elevate the effectiveness of your communications with the online Graduate Certificate in Strategic Communication offered through App State Online.
This certificate consists of five courses focused on the accomplishment of organizational goals, including coordination of communication plans and consistency in communication responses.
Strategic communication is a critical competency of numerous leadership positions across a wide range of industries. The enhanced communication skills you will learn in this program can be applied toward effective leadership in business, health care, communication and education sectors.
App State Online: Keep your life… Change your future.
- Marketing & Communications Director
- Senior Account Executive
- Events Coordinator
- Creative Director
- Fully online, asynchronous coursework
- One to two course per term, including summers
- Click for course information
(Note: Not all courses listed may be delivered to App State Online students. Refer curriculum questions to the program contact.)
Eligibility and application requirements
- Meet Graduate School admission criteria
- hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 3.0 GPA.
- Completed online application to graduate school
- Application fee
- Official (sealed or electronic) transcript from each college or university attended (other than Appalachian)
Note: Test scores are not required for this program.